Try the New FitRight Restore Pullups with Remedy Skin Cream
As low as 90¢ per pullup!
Super Absorbent Medline Extended Wear Adult Diapers as low as 95¢ per diaper!
Holds up to 1000ml under Pressure!
Call us if you need assistance with your order
Toll Free 1-877-245-7148 7:30 am to 6:30 pm ET
Extra Care Items
Place your order by 4:30 pm ET and it ships today!
FitRight, Molicare and Protection Plus items must be ordered by 12:30 pm ET for same day shipping.
Most orders delivered in 1 to 3 business days! (Excluding weekends and holidays)
Magic Medical is the Best in Personal Care - the best adult diapers, the best customer service, the best prices. We are a top rated ecommerce Merchant and have been selling adult diapers and incontinence supplies on the internet for over 19 years. The owners have over 40 years of combined experience in the medical supply industry. We are family owned and have proven ourselves to be reliable, efficient and honest. Your order ships quickly at a price that you can afford.
We believe customer service is a full time commitment, not a part time job. That's why we're still in business while the others come and go. Let us help you in finding the right adult diapers to fit your needs and budget!
Top-Quality Adult Diapers and Incontinence Products at Your Fingertips
More than 400 million people across the world live with incontinence, and this figure is expected to surge during the years to come. If you or someone in your care bears the burden of this medical condition, you’re not alone by any means.
Though a wide range of adult diapers and incontinence products is available to cater to the diverse needs of those living with this highly common condition, finding just the right one can take a great deal of trial and error. Our knowledgeable and understanding staff is on hand to lend its expertise, but we’re taking our services a step further to offer some upfront information on the matter.
Types of Adult Incontinence Products Currently on the Market
Adult incontinence products come in a variety of styles. Each has its own benefits and disadvantages, which our customer support team stands ready to discuss with you in greater detail at any time. Disposable alternatives offer plenty of advantages for incontinence sufferers and caregivers alike, making them the most popular options by a considerable margin.
- Disposable Adult Diapers: Traditionally, these are made up of absorbent layers of material as well as synthetic gel designed to hold moisture and pull it away from the skin. Since they’re equipped with a waterproof outer shell, leaks usually aren’t a problem, and available choices cover the full range of absorbency needs. These are often recommended for people with bowel incontinence and those who need frequent changings or have limited mobility. Adhesive or hook and loop tabs help keep them in place and simplify changing. The most absorbent of these type of adult diapers are the Abena Abri-Form Level 4, the Tranquility EliteCare, the Unique Wellness, the Molicare Maxi Slip and the Medline Extended Wear.
- Pull-on Disposable Underwear: Disposable underwear is a rising favorite, mainly because of its more discreet design. Available for both men and women, disposable underwear for incontinence gives you breathability as well as leak protection in the areas where it’s needed most and around the legs. These don’t have adhesive tabs, so they’re not adjustable, but you’ll find them in numerous sizes. In most cases, the sides feature tear-away seams for simpler removal. We recommend the Tranquility Premium Overnight Underwear as your best value.
- Adhesive Pads: Adhesive incontinence pads are worn inside traditional underwear and hold themselves in place. They’re available in male (guards) and non-gender-specific versions. They can easily be changed without removing clothing, and fit isn’t an issue; however, they’re not meant for bowel incontinence patients or continual heavy bladder leakage.
- Belted Undergarments: Similar to incontinence pads, belted undergarments offer a certain level of adjustability without the full bulk of an adult diaper. Used for light bowel and light to moderate urinary incontinence, they fasten around the waist and can be easily removed for disposal.
These are the most highly sought-after adult diapers and incontinence solutions available, and they’re suited to a variety of needs and coverage levels. We’re proud to offer a broad selection of top-quality products brought to you by a team of live experts ready to answer any questions you may have about these and other items we carry. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for further information on any of the options on the market.
- Overnight Adult Diapers On Sale
- Tranquility Pullups & Extra Care
- 2XL, 3XL & 4XL Bariatric Adult Diapers & Pullups
- Tranquility Diapers-EliteCare, SmartCore & ATN
- Tranquility Diapers - Slimline, ComfortCare, Swimmates
- Unique Wellness Adult Diapers & Pullups
- Abena Adult Diapers & Pullups
- MoliCare Adult Diapers
- FitRight Diapers & Pullups
- Medline Extended Wear, ComfortAire & Protection Plus Adult Diapers & Pullups
- Attends Adult Diapers
- Attends Adult Pullups
- Depend Adult Diapers & Pullups
- McKesson Adult Diapers & Pullups
- Prevail Adult Diapers & Pullups
- Tena Adult Diapers & Pullups
- Wings Adult Diapers & Pullups
- Disposable Bed Pads (Chux)
- Buy A Bag, Buy a Sample!
- Booster Pads & Incontinence Pads
- Which Adult Diaper is for YOU?