- Rely on this grab bar for safety and support in and around the bathtub
- Bilevel handgrip offers comfort plus helps the user get a firm handhold while entering and exiting the tub
- Grab bar features Microban antimicrobial protection for long-lasting use*
- The base is made of durable composite polymer and includes rugged, enamel-coated steel bars that can be used horizontally or vertically
- Supplied with mounting hardware for simple, tool-free installation
- *These antimicrobial properties are built in to protect the product. The product does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease-causing organisms.
- Maximum user weight 250 lbs.
Available in White or Gray. Made by Medline.
The 5% discount on orders over $100 is automatically calculated at checkout.
THIS PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING!
These items are shipped by GROUND ONLY.
Normal delivery time will be one to three business days.
Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air cannot be requested for these items.
• The bath tub wall, both inside and out, should be clean of soap or waxy residues and free of any obstructions. This is essential if the clamping action is to work correctly.
• Ensure all surfaces and clamping pads are dry and free of soapy residue. Clean and dry before each installation.
• On certain types of tub surfaces (i.e. fiberglass or thin steel tubs), use extreme care not to over tighten the knob. If the knob is over tightened, the clamp may crack the tub.
√ The flat surface of the base of the tub grab bar should rest directly on the top of the tub wall. If a shower doortrack interferes with this contact, the unit should not be installed.
√ Check the tub grab bar for tightness and stability before each use.
1. Open the clamp by turning the adjustment knob counter-clockwise.
2. Place the clamp over the sidewall of the tub with adjustment knob positioned on the outside of tub and secure tightly by turning adjustment knob clockwise. Improper installation can cause injury when exiting the tub.
1. In order to assure the user maintains their balance when using the tub grab bar, always test for stability by vigorously attempting to lift and move unit sideways. If unit is clamped correctly, it should be extremely stable and rigid, even when substantial forces are applied.
2. If the grab bar becomes wet/soapy it may become slippery.
3. The tub’s grab bar knob protrudes away from the tub. When entering or leaving the tub, use care to avoid injury from the protruding knob.
1. The tub grab bar features built-in Microban® antimicrobial protection to help prevent the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew to keep it cleaner for longer.
2. Periodic cleaning of the tub grab bar is recommended and will not harm the antimicrobial coating. Using soap and water is the recommended cleaning method for this product. Avoid the use of harsh cleaners.
3. Dry the tub grab bar after cleaning and before each use.
Maximum User Weight: 250 lbs. (113 kg)